Sunday, February 7, 2010

Na's Thai Cafe

This weekend, I was joined by a delightful dining companion on an excursion to Chanhassen, MN! I know Chanhassen isn't that far, but for some reason I felt like it was REALLY out there....well after driving there...I realized it wasn't!

Na's Thai Cafe is a cute little place that you'd miss unless you were looking for it. We started by ordering Yum Woon Sen (silver-thread noodles with onions, shrimp, chopped pork, tomatoes, peanut, cilantro & freen onions), which I don't think I've seen anywhere before. They were delicious and had great flavor!

She ordered Massamun Curry, which proved to be delicious and had full-size peanuts, which was a fun surprise! I ordered a Silver Thread Noodle salad which game in a gallon-sized bowl filled with lettuce, noodles, chicken, onions, peanuts and tons of delicious sauce. It was definitely different form what I usually feast on- curry or at least spicy food, but it was great!

This tiny little hole-in-the-wall was cute and I'll be excited to return.

Decor: fine
Price: average ($10-15)
Spice level: so-so

For more information:

Na's Thai Cafe
566 W 78TH St
Chanhassen, MN 55317

NA's Thai Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment