Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mt. Fuji

As I walked past Mt. Fuji on my way home to eat a healthy meal with tons of veggies, I thought to myself...I wonder how this sushi restaurant does with Pad Thai....? A few minutes later I was inside ordering take-out (whoops!). Although the wait for the take-out was a little long (20 minutes), it was totally worth it.

I ordered Pad Thai with chicken, their only Thai dish on the mostly sushi menu, and was so impressed with the presentation, flavor and SPICE. The dish was prepared to perfection and would give Roat Osha a run for their money. I'm not sure why a sushi restaurant has Pad Thai on the menu, but if you can do it right, then why not?

I'd highly recommend trying their Pad Thai...hopefully their sushi is just as good?!

Decor: good ambiance
Price: average ($10-$15)
Spice level: perfection

For more information:

Mt. Fuji
2819 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55408


www.mtfujimn.com

Mt. Fuji Restaurant on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. OpenRice is the Yelp of Asia. It shows a city’s most popular restaurants, ratings, menus, booking numbers, and everything in between. It’s widespread
    in Southeast Asia and a better resource than Yelp. It has listings for Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The app
    puts the power of the website at your fingertips.
    App Name: OpenRice

    ReplyDelete