Monday, December 28, 2009

1st of Thai Restaurant

Today, I had the opportunity to grab some take-out over the lunch hour. I arrived at 1st of Thai Restaurant in Plymouth to a sizable crowd for a Monday lunch. I arrived really hungry (why do I always do that?!) so I ordered an egg roll as an appetizer for the car ride back. Although the egg roll had good flavor, the insides were not connected to the wrapper, so they kept sliding out...it weirded me out a little!

After looking over their menu, I was feeling indecisive, so I ordered Pad Thai with chicken (Rice stick noodle, stir fried with eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, garlic and topped with roasted grounded peanuts). The packaging and appearance of the food was pretty standard, but oh my gosh was it delicious!! I was really impressed with the sauce and the chicken was perfect- it feels like I've had more weird chicken than ever lately!

I am excited to try this place again...hopefully for a sit down meal!

Decor: nice, nothing out of the ordinary
Price: normal ($10-15)
Spice level: good! She seemed very suspicious when I ordered a 4 out of 5!

For more information:

1st of Thai
10100 6th Avenue North
Plymouth, MN 55441
(For GPS, use Minneapolis)

First of Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment