Monday, December 28, 2009

Answers to FAQs

I've been getting a lot of questions lately about my quest to try all that the Twin Cities has to offer for Thai Cuisine.

Here are some answers:
  • I've gone to over 30 places, which is about half of the list (I think)
  • Urbanspoon definitely has the most accurate information on Thai restaurants, but I'm still making changes and updates regularly. For a while I submitted updates all over town, but now I'm only updating information for Urbanspoon. I love their website!!
  • I'm going to try and go every place on my list 2-3 times. With three experiences, I can try a curry, a noodle or rice and something else. Anywhere that was horrible will only get me to come back one more time.
  • I don't foresee doing a follow-up blog when I'm done with this research; I can't eat any other cuisine this often.
  • I read other bloggers' posts on Thai food- it's quite fun!
  • If I could blog as a profession, I probably wouldn't. I love my day job :)
  • My goal is to go two places a week whenever possible
  • I try and get dessert and/or appetizers to try more items at a restaurant
  • I love feedback from my friends.
  • I have a dream that Andrew Zimmerman will want to grab a bite with me sometime!
  • I'm trying to come up with a rating scale...something similar to Coldstone's "like it, love it, gotta have it"
If you have any other questions....let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment